Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Coke Rewards (MCR) - 100 points = coupon for one 12 pack of Coke

As an avid Coke drinker, it goes without saying that I tend to accumulate Coke points on a frequent basis. One thing that I love about this program is that 100 Coke points translates into a 12 pack of soda. Nothing like feeding your addiction to caffeine! For me, I don't necessarily need doo-dads or tote bags. I want to redeem for something I can use and I am not a patient person when it comes to saving up points. This is what makes redeeming for Coke coupons so nice.

You can also redeem for coupons for the 20 oz bottles, but those take 24 points. Why waste your hard earned caps on that? 80 oz of Coke vs. 144 oz of Coke is a no brainer for me.

If you haven't joined MCR yet, you really should. Do your office mates participate? If not, let them know you are accepting donations ;)

No comments: