Thursday, June 12, 2008

A&W Restaurants - FREE Float Day June 16 from 2 PM-8PM

I received an email from Pepsi today that alerted me to A&W Restaurant's Free Float Day coming up on June 16 from 2 PM - 8PM. I am a fan of our local (by local I mean 35 miles away) A&W Restaurant because last fall, I entered a contest there to win a bike - and did! I love that they give you an ice cold mug upon request and that you can keep getting refills for free.

Free Float Day is a great way to cool off in the summer's heat on the cheap. If you have one in your neighborhood, be sure to stop by. Not sure where one is located near you? Click this store locator link.

Since A&W is so far from me, I am really hoping the 7-11 here in town participates in the free Slurpee day in July. They didn't participate last year and I was sorely disappointed.

No comments: