Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dollar General rebate - hurry in by July 6 to snag these deals

I found some Dollar General manufacturer's coupons hanging on the shelves last week. Last year, they had some great coupons and I hoarded some of those coupons until the very end to snag some super deals on toilet paper and Kleenex. No coupons for those this time, but here's a list of coupons I found in the store last week. Two do match up to rebate products and I'll note those below. All of these listed below expire 8/31/08.

$1 on any two Secret deodorant *
$1 on any two Olay body wash or soap
$1 on any one Herbal Essences shampoo or conditioner
$1 on any one Head and Shoulders
$1 on any two Old Spice deodorant or body wash *
$1 on any one Tag
$1 on one Pantene Pro-V
.50 on on Always (excludes $1 liners)

* $1 rebate on 2 Old Spice or Secret Deodorant

The Herbal Essences was $3 at my local store, so $2 a bottle after coupon. I didn't check the other prices, but as a general rule, Dollar General is less expensive than grocery stores on these types of items by about $1 in most cases.

No comments: