My good friend, Mona, forwarded this link to me:
Arm & Hammer Essentials Try Me Free
I can't wait to try this (and hopefully find one at a store near me). It has become a rarer event to have companies put out a try me free on a product these days, so this one caught my eye pretty quickly.
Details:
Purchase any Arm & Hammer Essentials Starter kit by 11/15/08, complete the form (downloadable - see above link), circle the product on your receipt, write the 12 digit upc code on your receipt, and mail it in by 11/30/08 for a full refund. The full refund is only up to $3.50, but most stores aren't so greedy that they charge more than the suggested retail price of an item.
One thing that I do suggest with these Internet offers is to print out the main page that features the offer since I have had Internet offers rejected before by clearing houses. I have no idea why companies don't share this information with them, but I remember a few years ago when Land O'Lakes had a try me free on their butter and I received a reject for using a form off the Internet - the clearing house practically accused me of a crime! So since then, I always print out the main page with the url on it so I don't have any problems.
The Arm & Hammer does have a coupon available to help offset the cost of this product; however, it may or may not work for you. I tried to print it, but received an error telling me to change some settings in my printer (which did not exist where they said they did, nor any other tab I looked in) so no coupon for me. I hope you have better luck... the coupon can be found here: COUPON
The coupon prints from Bricks, so make sure you can print Bricks' coupons before you proceed and make sure your pop ups are turned back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment