I love Kelloggs products not only because they are good products, but also because of the promotions that Kelloggs ties in with them. I have received a few of the American Idol T-shirts from buying my kids PopTarts, sent Shrek Tokens in to get some green hats, and Pirate tokens in to get a Pirate Alarm Clock, some POPs to get a Scrat blanket for me and a Disney Princess blanket for my neighbor's little girl... the list goes on and on. For parents with little ones, even if you can't wait til Christmas to shove some of these gems in their stocking, they still are a nice thing to get in the mail or even to save for a special treat. Don't have any kids? Send for them anyway and give them out at trick-or-treat or give to a friend for their kids. Teachers - these are great for prize boxes. Last year I sent a few SpongeBob SquarePants reading timers in for my daughter's class's prize box and the teacher was thrilled.
Right now, I am actively saving tokens for probably a half dozen offers, which can be viewed at the Kelloggs site. One really nice thing about Kelloggs is that you can track your submission. If it says fulfilled, it is on its way... by the way, my Indiana Jones search light is on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment