Friday, July 03, 2009

Nabisco Back-to-School Savings Booklet (Kraft Pack a Smile)

I know, school has barely let out for the summer... but Nabisco is offering a Back-to-School Savings Booklet that you will want to sign up for because of the great savings. Even if you don't have school aged kids, there could be coupons in there that you can use.

The Nabisco Back-to-School Savings Booklet is advertised as being worth $55 in savings and the fine print does state that it is two (2) $20 rebates and $15 worth of coupons. I'm hoping and praying they are high value so that I can double or super double them at a grocery store. This offer is limited to one request per family or address. The Savings Booklet will also come with a calendar.

Note: For me, since I'm a registered with Nabisco, all I had to do was input my log in info. It was that easy! Heck, my computer even remembered it for me.

NABISCO BACK-TO-SCHOOL SAVINGS BOOKLET

No comments: