Thursday, October 08, 2009

American Consumer (ACOP) is looking for panelists

ACOP sent me this email recently. They are a totally legit survey company. I've never had a problem getting paid. I have received many product trials over the past few years as well. They are currently looking for women in the 18-49 demographic.

"As you might know, I am a member of an online opinion panel called American Consumer Opinion®. It is an online community where I get emailed invitations to participate in surveys. Sometimes they even mail out product samples to try out at home. For completing a screener my name gets entered into a sweepstakes for cash prizes, and for completing full surveys I receive real dollars, not just points!

I thought you might be interested in joining American Consumer Opinion® since they are looking for Women between the ages 18 and 49 who are interested in testing Personal Care Products It just takes a few minutes to register to become a member so you can start having your opinion heard too!

Your information will never be used for sales or advertising purposes, and your name will never be sold."

When you are ready to register:

http://www.acop.com/Default.aspx?L=1

No comments: