Monday, March 29, 2010

Dave Ramsey's 'Total Money Makeover' on sale at Family Christian Stores = 1/2 off (cheaper than Amazon.com!)

I received an email from Family Christian Stores letting me know about a book sales event that is going on from now until April 10. One of the titles caught my eye - Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, published just before the new year. It is on sale for $12.49 - or 1/2 off the list price of $24.99. Shipping was just under $5. It may be available at the store - be sure to call first to ask!

To see the other books included in their half off promotion, click here. A Purpose Driven Life is also among the titles. These and the other family centric titles on sale at Family Christian Store might just be the perfect gift to round out an adult Easter Basket.

Dave Ramsey is an immensely popular personal finance guru. I like to watch him on Fox because he has a common sense approach to many things that he talks about. I've never read one of his books though, so I'll have to check some out.

I checked Amazon.com and it is listed there for just under $16. It ships free on Super Saver shipping and would definitely ship free on Prime.

No comments: