Friday, July 02, 2010

Michelin: Shorter is Better

As you might know, I am a BzzAgent.  One of my recent campaigns has been for Michelin Tires.  Michelin has a new product, their  New MICHELIN® Primacy™ MXM4® tires that stop 19 feet shorter in wet conditions.

You may not give a lot of thought to your tires, but when were involved in an accident last Fall, one that required a quick stop (it is just unfortunate that the guy behind us didn't stop... but that's another story), I thought about it later.  That day my husband had aired up our tires on our way to town to shop. You just never know when you are going to need that extra room to stop.  Take a look at their video if you want to see the tires in action.



So, what'd you think? Please share any thoughts on Michelin's new Primacy tires below.

Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent. This post was not compensated, but was a campaign activity that I could participate in. Actively participating in this BzzCampaign may win me a prize.

No comments: