Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Michelin Tire Rebate 2010: $70 prepaid card back for purchasing Michelin tires

As a BzzAgent, I occasionally receive campaigns.  Most of the time they are for girly frou-frou things like shampoo, so I was somewhat excited to get the Michelin campaign. The Bzzkit included a tire gauge, which is really nice.  My van does tell me what pressure my tires are at, but I don't know if I completely trust that.  The difference between a gas station's air compressor's reading and my van's calculations make for some fuzzy math.  A handy tire gauge is a neutral third party and one that I can rely on.


Also, as part of this BzzCampaign, I get to share with you a current offer for a rebate on Michelin tires.  This rebate is for $70 prepaid card back for purchasing a set of four Michelin tires between July 8 and August 9, 2010.  You do have to purchase the tires from a participating dealer, but you can search for one via zip code at the Michelin site.  This offer is not valid with any other offers (which could mean sales) so be sure to mention the rebate when you are tire shopping at the participating dealer. There is even a dealer somewhat close by for me and I live in the boonies (if you ask any delivery person, carpet cleaning person, furniture repair person....)  You can also shop for tires by completing a form including your car or truck's make, model and year.  Unfortunately, they do not make tires for an exact match, but the site did suggest a possible match.

Best of all, you can track your rebate once you have submitted it.  I don't know about you, but I love this option.  $70 is a large rebate to have lost in the mail!  Always be sure to keep copies and track it online to be certain that they received your submission.

Click here to go check out the offer - you will need to enter your information to get a pre-populated rebate form for use (and to see terms and conditions).



Disclaimer:  I'm a BzzAgent.  I recently received a Michelin Tire BzzCampaign and this blog post is written to share a) a fantastic rebate opportunity for my readers who are considering new tires for their car/truck and b) because this blog post acts as a campaign activity and will be reported as one. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I saw this rebate on tirerack and thought it was limited to them - this pointed me in the right direction and I found a local dealer.

Pinching Abe said...

Is that a separate rebate? This one just started this month. What I can suggest is that you follow through with getting them copies. I hope you get your bucks! Keep on them and let us know how it works out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.