Monday, July 19, 2010

My Panera Card (select states only) = free birthday "bonus"

If you live in any of these states and love to eat at Panera Bread, make sure you join My Panera.

States:  Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington.

What do you get for joining My Panera?  Well, that's not yet revealed!  Their site says you will get a special birthday bonus and a little something for signing up.  You do need to visit an actual store and ask for a My Panera card.  Gosh, I really miss eating there :(  I used to love, love, love eating their chicken noodle soup with their hard rolls.  Yummy!  The My Panera card is only good at select locations, so be sure to take a look at the participating stores at their site.

My Panera info (as scanty as it is!)
Post a Comment