Monday, July 19, 2010

My Panera Card (select states only) = free birthday "bonus"

If you live in any of these states and love to eat at Panera Bread, make sure you join My Panera.

States:  Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington.

What do you get for joining My Panera?  Well, that's not yet revealed!  Their site says you will get a special birthday bonus and a little something for signing up.  You do need to visit an actual store and ask for a My Panera card.  Gosh, I really miss eating there :(  I used to love, love, love eating their chicken noodle soup with their hard rolls.  Yummy!  The My Panera card is only good at select locations, so be sure to take a look at the participating stores at their site.

My Panera info (as scanty as it is!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does a person do if your computer wont let you sign in your birthday.

Holliss

Pinching Abe said...

You could try another browser. Sometimes things don't work with certain browsers. Also, do you meet their age requirements? If you do and still can't get it to accept your birthday, you could try emailing them via their support link. Hope that helps.