Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free Kashi snack at Kashi.com

I was watching TV late last night when I saw a commercial for a free snack at Kashi's website.  Too late to get out of bed, I hoped to remember to do this today!  Get your free Kashi snack by virtually trading in an unhealthy one at the Kashi site.  You choose an unhealthy snack and then be matched to one of the three varieties available, or, do what I did and click the button to skip to the free snack (this was after I was matched with the strawberry cereal bar.)  Since I can't eat this anyway, I wanted to pick a snack my hubby would like!

The three varieties available for your free Kashi snack sample are:

  • TLC cereal bar - Ripe Strawberry;
  • TLC chewy granola bar - Trail Mix; or
  • TLC crackers - Original 7 Grain.
So what did I pick for hubby?  I opted for the chewy granola.  It has 7 whole grains and sesame, some sundried fruits, nuts and honey.  He loves honey, so let's hope he likes it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those Kashi have Gluten free snack?

Pinching Abe said...

You could try Bakery on Main - they have gluten free granola bars that taste really good. I also like EnviroKidz, but only the peanut butter chocolate drizzle ones.