Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tom's of Maine free toothpaste sample (Wicked Fresh promo on Facebook)

I went to the Tom's of Maine Facebook page and clicked on their Wicked Fresh tab to check out their Wicked Fresh promo.  I didn't want to upload a picture, so I clicked skip contest.  That took me to the instant win part of this promo where I won a free sample of Tom's of Maine toothpaste.  The IWG rules state that there are 10,000 winners of a free Tom's of Maine toothpaste sample, so I guess I'm a winner! As promised, I received an email outlining my win.

Hope you win too!  Give it a try by clicking the link above.  Good luck!

1 comment:

Melissa | Instant Win said...

Congrats on your win! I won a tube in that game, as well. Received mine in the mail last week and it's a generously-sized sample. I love their toothpaste, just wish it was a little cheaper and they need to offer some coupons!