Thursday, September 02, 2010

Printable coupon: .75/1 and $1/1 Betty Crocker Gluten Free Dessert

If you eat gluten free, you might want to hurry up and print these coupons! 

  • .75/1 printable coupon at Coupons.com - maybe.  It wasn't there for me (but had been for someone else).  Since it wasn't there for me, I went to Mypoints and looked at their coupons.com offerings and it was there, so if you don't see it at the coupons.com site, try MyPoints!  Don't forget, you get 10 points for redeeming coupons you print from there, so it is win-win.
  • $1/1 (you can print more than once - Betty Crocker site.   This might be a better option if you are stuck in a town like me where no one doubles coupons.

Thanks to a heads up from my friend, Koni, I was alerted to a hot (well, I think it is hot!) coupon from Betty Crocker for .75/1 of their gluten free desserts.  These mixes run about $4.  I typically get either the cookies or the cakes and they also will make nice cupcakes too!  I've had the best luck with the chocolate cake versus the yellow. 

Why this is such a deal:  coupons for gluten free products just aren't as plentiful!  Sad, but true.  I know I had contacted the company quite some time ago when their GF desserts hit the shelves to ask whether they would be issuing coupons for them or not and received a non-answer thanking me for my inquiry.  (But they did send a free coupon, so I shouldn't complain....)  At any rate, it is nice to see these coupons because eating gluten free isn't exactly cheap!

No comments: