Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Glade Winter Collection deal at Dollar General #imabzzagent

I recently received my campaign box for the Glade Winter Collection bzz Campaign from BzzAgent.  My kit contained the Apple Cinnamon, which just smells divine!  I tell you, it is making me hungry as I sit here and type...

However, today while I was at Dollar General stocking up on some necessities, I spied a collection of Glade Winter candles on the end cap, priced at just $3 per candle and with a coupon right there for $3 off 3, which essentially makes one of them free!  That's a super deal and one of these candles would make a nice hostess gift if you were going to a party or if you had to buy for the office Secret Santa.  The coupon, by the way, has a DG logo on it, so I assume it is good there only.

Aside from the Apple Cinnamon, the Glade Winter collection contains Sugarplum Fantasies, Bayberry Spice and Everything Nice, French Vanilla (always a good choice), Chocolate Cherry Sparkle, Baked Magic and Peppermint Crush.  I didn't see all of the varieties there at Dollar General, but I did see at least 3-4 of them there.  I would totally have loved to smell the Peppermint Crush, since I love candy canes. 

The Glade logo is on them, however, if you turn it around, you'll see winter scenes (like reindeer, holly and bulbs) on the back side, making them very decorative.

Most of these scents are available in sprays, scented oils or plug ins.  The only one that I see that is candle only is the Peppermint Crush.  The Apple Cinnamon and French Vanilla are a core scent, so they are available year round. To read more about the Glade Winter collection, please click here.

What scent are you looking forward to getting this year?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!


Disclosure:  As mentioned above, I am a BzzAgent.  This post is written in response to a good deal I found after I received my Bzzkit.  Though the Apple Cinnamon candle was sent to me at no cost to me via BzzAgent, my opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments: