Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordy Wednesday: Getting better from sicknesses, hoping to be back on track soon

Well, here it is Wednesday again.  It hardly seems like a week has gone by!  Since last week, we have all been to one doctor or another and we had a little fall fun.  Unfortunately, that has put us behind on our Stepping Stones Together journey.  I was sick with a bronchitis thing, my hubby hurt his back, my son had a doctor visit Monday due to a probable sinus infection and constant coughing and my 9 year old had to get a chicken pox shot.  On top of that, I *promised* to take my kids and my daughter's friend to Belvedere Plantation near Fredericksburg to have a day of fun and to select pumpkins.   We did that on Sunday and had a great time.  Unfortunately, all of this activity (and sickness recovery) has taken a toll on the extra time we devote to reading.

So here's to antibiotics and chicken soup!  We're all on the mend and I'm hoping to get back on track this week.

This blog post is part of a series of posts that I am doing about my experience with Stepping Stones Together.  Please check back each Wednesday for a Wordy Wednesday post and catch up on past weeks' progress by reading the posts tagged "Stepping Stones Together".

No comments: