Monday, November 15, 2010

Discover Card Holiday promo: double cash back on any online shopping purchase

Online shopping just got a little sweeter for yours truly.  Discover Card has a new holiday promotion that started today (November 15) and runs through December 31 that is double cash back on any online shopping purchase up to the first $1,000 you spend.  So, I won't get double cash back for the few odd bills that are autobilled, but that's OK.  I will get double cash back for my online Christmas shopping and birthday shopping though, since my son's birthday falls just after Christmas.

This is doubly awesome since we've saved our cash back bonus all year to use toward Christmas.  I'll be earning that double cash back toward next year's gift purchases!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice content, this content is related to Cash card. Thanks for great information.