Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hershey Drops Instant Win Game - ends 11/25 (80 winners a day)

Want to win Hershey's new Drops?  Hershey's has an IWG that runs through 11/25 where there are 80 winners a day!  I found out about this contest last night from Bargain Briana.  If you aren't registered with Hershey's, you'll need to register.  I'm a two time loser, but hoping to win before the contest closes.  There's still plenty of time to win!

If you want to enter some Hershey's Drops blog contests, here are a few you can drop your entries into.  There will be 30 winners at each blog.

She Scribes --- begins and ends today, 11/13.  Get your entries in today!

Fab Find Foodie --- ends 11/23.

Leslie Loves Veggies --- ends 11/22

MommyMandy --- ends 11/25

Enter multiple places to increase your chance of winning some of Hershey's new Drops.

2 comments:

carolpie said...

I play every day but just won off your link!
Thanks!

Pinching Abe said...

That's so awesome! I'm glad you won :) I'll keep trying til I win or can't play anymore :)