Sunday, November 07, 2010

Otrib: Thinking about your Social Media accounts should you pass away....#imabzzagent



Have you ever thought about what would happen to your Facebook account if you were to die suddenly? Who would get access?

Check out Otrib's Facebook app, Final Wishes, and see what it's all about. Find out about naming an heir for your account, tribute pages and more.  Signing up is fast, easy and did I mention free?

What are your thoughts on this?  Do you think it is too morbid to think about?  

Disclosure:  I'm a BzzAgent.  I did not receive compensation for this blog post, though I will receive points for reporting back about this bzzing activity.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you haven't joined BzzAgent yet, you really should.  You can find out more about BzzAgent and it's Word of Mouth advertising by visiting them at BzzAgent.com.

No comments: