Sunday, November 07, 2010

$1 off 1 Welch's Healthy Start Grape Juices - printable coupon #imabzzagent

I recently received a new campaign from BzzAgent for Welch's Healthy Start Grape Juice.  I'm excited to try this and will be looking in my stores to find this new product.  The good news is that there is currently a $1/1 Welch's Healthy Start printable coupon, which you can reach via their promotions tab at their website. 

The timing for this campaign couldn't have been better.  I recently found out that I have some vitamin deficiencies and my husband has been nagging encouraging me to help myself feel better by making smarter nutritional choices.  Welch's Healthy Start Grape is chock full of Vitamin C, which should hopefully help keep colds at bay this winter, while giving me some calcium that I have a harder time getting because I don't eat a lot of dairy.

Disclosure:  I'm a BzzAgent.  I did not receive compensation for this blog post, other than points awarded for reporting bzz back about this campaign.  If you would like to learn more about BzzAgent and its Word of Mouth marketing, please visit BzzAgent.com for more details.

1 comment:

Brimful Curiosities said...

I haven't tried straight grape juice with my kids for awhile. Will have to see if they like the way it tastes.