Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rite-Aid Gift of Savings info (link)

I popped into Rite-Aid today to grab some cheap cereal.  Certain brands of Kelloggs' cereal is on sale for $1.99 with $1 UP that prints at the register.  So, I grabbed four boxes, two of which had the Toy Story 3 Codes on them.  So double bonus for me, since I want another Hamm bank (or two).  Their Rite-Aid Gift of Savings is now live and my cereal bargain receipt can now be entered toward earning some cold, hard cash from Rite-Aid. 

There are restrictions though.  The gift cards I bought don't count toward the total.  Also, if you enter receipts online, you'll get your certificate via email.  If you complete this offer by mail, you'll get your certificate by mail.  Just pointing that out for those who have spam filters.  You'll want to make sure your email doesn't get stuck in the spam box.

Spend $25-$50 = $5 Savings Certificate
Spend $50-$100 = $10 Savings Certificate
Spend $100+ = $20 Savings Certificate
Limit 1 offer per household.

No comments: