Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tylenol freebies: Sleep Solution Kit & Arthritis Solution Kit

Sign up to receive one or both of these Tylenol Freebies: 

Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit:  Contains a sleep guide and journal, items to help you sleep better (satin sleep mask, CD of soothing sounds to lull you to sleep, and a sample of Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lavender and Chamomile lotion), and coupons valued at $12.  This item is listed as being in limited supply and the confirmation page for me did not state that I would definitely receive one.  All it said was it was first come, first served so I've got my fingers crossed! 

Arthritis Solution Kit:  Contains a free stretch band and exercise guide. You'll need to register with the site to get this Tylenol freebie.  Joining this site also means you'll get articles, tips and work out plans designed to help you with your arthritis.  I didn't sign up for this one -- I want to save the kit for someone who can use it.

No comments: