As the New Year progresses, I imagine many of you are on a diet or considering one. It seems that losing weight is one of the most popular New Year's resolutions that Americans make each year. And it should be. It is so important to get unwanted (and unneeded) weight off for the health of your body. Extra weight increases the chances of diabetes. It contributes to heart disease. It makes life harder on your joints. Losing weight must be done for yourself, but factor in the well-being of your family too. They love you and don't even want to bear the thought of not having you around.
Aside from the design, one thing I truly loved about the Eat Smart Digital Bathroom Scales was that you stepped on and immediately had your weight displayed. There is no stepping on, stepping off, and then stepping back on to get a reading. In this day and age of wanting everything instantly, these scales deliver. There are four precision sensors built into these scales for accuracy.
Want to see them? This is a picture of me weighing myself on these scales....
Buy It: EatSmart Digital Scales are available at Amazon.com. They're under $30 and will look chic in your bathroom. They'll also help you meet your weight loss goal by providing accurate weight measurements.
Win It: You can win your own EatSmart scales featured in this blog post by entering the giveaway below.
Here's what you need to do to enter to win your own EatSmart digital scales. Make sure you follow the rules and include your email in the mandatory entry comment or let me know if it is publicly available in your profile (and be sure it is!)
Mandatory entry: Visit EatSmart and let me know which of their other products piqued your interest. Is it another set of bathroom scales or perhaps one of their fine kitchen scales?
Extra entries: Snag some easy extra entries for this giveaway by doing any or all of the following (leave a comment for each action; each action is one entry). Pinching Abe values all of her readers, both new and old! If you already subscribe, are a friend, following on Twitter, just let me know in the comment.
- Facebook Like - Please stop by my new Facebook Fan Page and Like me.
- Facebook Like - Please stop by EatSmart's Facebook Page and Like them too!
- Follow me on Twitter (if you already do, just let me know and leave your Twitter handle in comment)
- Follow EatSmart Scales on Twitter. Not mandatory, but you could tweet to let them know which card you loved most.
- Become my Google Friend or tell me if you're already a friend (right side bar)
- Never miss my updates by subscribing to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar). If you already subscribe, please let me know in a comment.
- One extra entry also for entering another Blog Pop! blogger Bubbles of Love Giveaway. Leave me a comment telling me which other blog you entered at and which contest you tried your luck at (see linky below).
Disclosure: EatSmart provided me with a set of bathroom scales to facilitate this review. The opinions stated herein are 100% my own. This blog post is not a paid one. This post does contain an Amazon Affiliate link that may benefit me should it be used to shop through.
Be sure to enter the giveaways of my fellow Blog Pop members by clicking on the linky below. Lots of great prizes are up for grabs! You can also enter to win EatSmart's Retro Kitchen Scale at Confessions of an Overworked Mom.