Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swag Bucks Games is now live! Play free games, win Swag Bucks. (Swag Code for Joining)


Swag Bucks just keeps getting better.  Today, you can play free games and start earning Swag Bucks by doing a little chillaxing in between searches.  Though I wasn't an original beta tester, I did get the opportunity to get a sneak peek before these flash games went live to all.

Like searching using Swag Bucks, you can earn random bucks by playing games.  In addition, you can join tournaments and use your Swag Bucks to enter into tournaments to win a Swag Bucks prize.  The word games that I played had a very  limited number of spots for a tournament. For me, that means when I get good enough at games, I'll be able to enter a tourney and hopefully win some Swag Bucks.

You can sort the games by category.  For me, I love word games, so I sorted by that and found a few that I enjoyed.  I played 'Synonyms' this morning.  You have to be super quick to earn the most points.  However, I'm pretty good at that and also the other game I played this morning, 'Word Drop'.  If you are a Scrabble player, you'll have no trouble with Word Drop.  Playing these kind of games keeps your mind sharp. 

If you're not already a member of Swag Bucks, join today!  They've provided me with a code to give to new registrants to get 30 Swag Bucks (on top of the 30 you would get for being referred by me anyway!)  Use SBGames on the registration page to snag your extra 30 Swag Bucks if you haven't joined.  This code will expire on Friday night, so definitely join the best search and win site on the web before it expires just before midnight on Friday, January 14, 2011. 

No comments: