Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011 Printable Oscar Ballots (list)

If you're planning to tune into the 84th Annual Academy Awards on February 27 to see who wins the Oscar, please stop by and check out this list of 2011 Printable Oscar Ballots.  I usually don't tune into these types of shows, mainly because my hubby doesn't like them and he generally has the remote control tuned to a Sci Fi show or worse (I'm talking about two or three movies that are on TV *all the time* and I really don't know how many times a person can stand to watch the same movie over and over again 10 times a month....) 

Yes, that's "me" who wrote that article.  I haven't been publishing much at Y!CN lately, but am hoping to write more as I juggle everything going on right now, mainly a job search, my blog and everything else domestic.

No comments: