Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Upcoming review of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. Season 1 Volume 1


Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1, Volume 1
Available on DVD: January 25th 
Buy it at the WB Store
Format:  DVD


I have an upcoming DVD review planned for Scooby Doo! Mystery Inc. Season 1 and I can't wait for it to arrive.  We're big Scooby Doo! fans here and we love to watch the more modern movies as well as the older cartoons.  I grew up watching Scooby cower in corners while Fred, Velma, and Daphne did most of the real sleuthing.  I have even been known to tell my hubby that, "I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!"

In Scooby Doo! Mystery Inc. Season 1, Volume 1, Fred, Daphne and the gang go to Crystal Cove, which is supposed to be the most haunted place on Earth.  There, they'll solve mysteries (likely finding a late night snack somewhere along the way).  I expect lots of ghosts, clues and Scooby Doo's trademark laugh.  I can't wait for it to arrive for family movie night.

Are you a Scooby Doo! fan too? Which character do you identify with most?  I must say, I wish I could say Daphne, but I've got no fashion sense!  I'm more of a Velma myself and I did have square glasses at one point in the 90s!  Leave me a comment to let me know which character you love most/identify with most.




1 comment:

Marie said...

My kids love Scooby Doo which I find rather funny because it was not a show that I watched much when I was a kid. Now I see a great deal of Scooby Doo :-)