Friday, March 25, 2011

Hot deal for 20 MEM readers: claim a free coupon for Yoplait Kids Yogurt (first 20 only!)

My thanks to Yoplait via MyBlogSpark for providing me with the unique opportunity of being able to offer a free coupon for Yoplait Kids Yogurt to the first 20 readers of Making Ends Meet who click below to enter their information. 



Be sure to check out the educational links embedded above after you claim your free coupon. Once all 20 are claimed, this offer ends. You must click the widget above to try to claim the free coupon.  If you snag one, please leave me a comment letting me know!  I love reader feedback.

Disclosure: Yoplait, through MyBlogSpark, provided me with information and the means to allow 20 readers to claim a free coupon for Yoplait Kids Yogurt. Fulfillment will be handled by sponsor.

6 comments:

Amy W. said...

I just entered my info for the free yogurt. My kids love this stuff! Thanks a lot!

Debbie C said...

I entered my info also! Thank you!

Mary T said...

I got one. Thanks for sharing this opportunity!

Mary T
http://sundancesurvey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just signed up for a free coupon. Thanks for posting. Donna

Barb said...

It said I was ineligble because I live in Indiana.

Pinching Abe said...

It appears there are some states excluded due to dairy laws. I'm very sorry if you weren't able to claim a coupon. Indiana, PA and perhaps others.