Green Giant Seasoned SteamersTM come in six varieties. They are sauce-free, yet seasoned vegetables that can add a little pizzazz to your dinner, whether you use the vegetables in with a meat or as a side dish. The six varieties are:
Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
Brussel Sprouts with Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
Honey Roasted Sweet Corn
Honey Dijon Carrots
Backyard Grilled Potatoes
Thanks to Green Giant via MyBlogSpark, I was sent a free coupon so that I could choose a variety to serve up at my house.
Which one did I choose? The Backyard Grilled Potatoes! I was hoping to satisfy my husband's taste for peppers. The kids were not all that enthused and didn't eat any of them. I tried!
Honestly, I didn't like them either, but I'm not a fan of peppers. He said that the peppers were too strong (and too numerous) and could be cut back a little. The other reason he and I didn't like them as much was because the potatoes tasted like peppers and not at all like potatoes. To be fair, we lost power at our home due to the hurricane for about 18 hours and though this package survived in the freezer, that may have affected the taste.
But just because we didn't like this particular variety doesn't mean I'll give up! Though my Food Lion had only two varieties to choose from, I'll be looking for the Mediterranean blend and the Honey Roasted Sweet Corn at another store and give them a try at my family's dinner table.
Save! Who doesn't love a coupon?
Visit here to download a printable coupon for $1.00 off the purchase of one package of Green Giant Seasoned SteamersTM.
Win it to try it at your family's dinner table!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents of the United States who are 18 and older, as this prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address. Void where prohibited and/or if your state has different age limit to participate in this contest. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on November 19, 2012 with the winner chosen on or about November 20, 2012 via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to an email requesting shipping information. If winner does not respond within that time frame, I must choose a different winner. Be sure that I have a way to reach you - leave your email in the mandatory comment or ensure that your email is available in your public profile. If you win, I need to be able to contact you. Oh, one more thing: This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. You must complete mandatory entry for other entries to be considered valid.
Included in the gift pack:
Included in the gift pack:
- (1) VIP coupon for one free package of Green Giant Seasoned SteamersTM
- Green Giant Serving Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Mandatory entry: Tell me in a comment which variety of Green Giant Seasoned SteamersTM that you would choose to purchase with the free coupon if you were to win the prize pack.
- Visit the Green Giant Facebook page and check out their Seasoned Steamers tab. Leave a comment below letting me know you visited their page and whether or not you gave them a like!
- Follow me on Twitter. If you already do, just let me know in a comment.
- Become my Google Friend (right side bar). If we are already friends, just leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet my giveaway on Twitter and include @PinchingAbe and #MyBlogSpark in your tweet. Sharing tools at the bottom of this blog post. You can do this once daily. Leave a comment w/link to your tweet.
- "Like" Making Ends Meet on Facebook Come back and leave me a comment letting me know we're now Facebook friends. If we're already friends, let me know! (Not required -- say hi on my page.)
Disclosure: The coupons, information, and gift packs have been provided by Green GiantTM through MyBlogSpark. My thanks to them for giving me the opportunity to try their product at no cost to me. As you can tell by the review, the opinions are 100% my own or related to my family's experience with the product. I was not compensated to write this blog post, though I was provided with the same exact gift pack that the sponsor is graciously allowing me to give away to a lucky reader.