Friday, March 25, 2011

Kathryn the Grape Book 3 Character Contest!

A while back, I reviewed a darling children's book, Kathryn the Grape: Just Like Magic.  

The authors have finished up book 2, Kathryn the Grape’s Colorful Adventure, which is tentatively scheduled to be published in June, just in time for Summer Reading fun!

They're now moving forward with Book 3 and this is where the contest comes in.  The authors are having a contest for their third book (as yet untitled) and are asking my blog readers of Making Ends Meet to enter their contest by submitting their children to become a character in Book 3!  Now what kid doesn't want to see themselves illustrated so beautifully in a book?  Can you see your child as a character in a book?  I think I can.  My daughter is currently in looooooooovvvvvveeeeee with the color purple (somewhat similarly to the main character, but I think that character is already taken.  My son is a cutie too (if I do say so myself) and this year he got his very first pair of glasses.  And then his very second pair of glasses because he ran into a wall within 3 days and bent the memory metal into amnesia.  We realized that our kid was just going to be hard on glasses and thanked the Good Lord that we had paid for a warranty!  Memory metal re-set, we opted to buy a second pair for those times he'd break or lose the original pair (smart Mommy decision).  So really, I could picture my kids in a book!

Please go here for more information about this cool contest.  


Disclosure:  This blog post is written based upon information sent to me via the author and/or her assistant.  This post is based upon said information, but is my own opinion.  I was not compensated to make this blog post.

No comments: