Sunday, March 06, 2011

Special K: Satisfaction guarantee

Many products offer a satisfaction guarantee, including Special K.  Did you know that Special K now has added fiber?  They are guaranteeing that it will taste the same or your money back.  I don't eat this cereal because of my food allergy, but my daughter just loves it.  She's pretty finicky when it comes to cereal, so I'm interested to see if she notices the taste difference.

Details you want to know!
  • Printable form is needed.  You can access it here.
  • Offer expires 12/31/11
  • You need the UPC and the receipt to prove purchase
  • One per household per flavor.  <-- There are many varieties of Special K!
Have you tried it yet and noticed (or not) a different flavor in your favorite Special K variety?  Let me know!  Please leave me a comment.  

No comments: