Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Mega Swag Bucks Day, plus reminder of Swag Code for new referrals



Today is Mega Swag Bucks day where your chances of hitting a larger Swag Buck are better than any other day of the week.  I nearly fainted when I won 40 Swag Bucks, which put me over enough to redeem for an Amazon.  Nice!

If you aren't a member of Swag Bucks, it's easy to join!  By signing up using my referral link and then using code HelpJapan when you sign up (there's a place to type in a referral code), you get 50 bonus Swag Bucks on top of the 30 Swag Bucks that you get just for signing up. I have been donating the matching bucks for almost a month now from my referrals who used this code to sign up.  The HelpJapan code ends May 2 and they are closing out Swag Bucks donations by noon Pacific on May 2.  So far, over $20,000 has been raised!  If you do sign up using my referral link and the HelpJapan code, leave me a comment so I can track you and donate the matching bucks through May 2.
Post a Comment