Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sam's Club: Free sampling event April 15-17, plus upcoming Facebook freebie!

Sometimes I wish I still belonged to Sam's Club!  They're holding their annual Spring Taste of Sam's Club weekend April 15-17, with sampling hours between 11 AM and 6 PM at locations all over the U.S.  This sampling event will feature spring dishes and gourmet foods.  This would definitely be a great weekend to snack your way around the store.


Upcoming Facebook freebie:  According to their press release, "A free e-book version of the Fresh, Fast and Fabulous cookbook will be available on Facebook April 15 to 17. Visitors who "like" the Sam's Club Facebook page during this special weekend can download the complete collection of recipes at https://www.facebook.com/samsclub."  So mark your calendar to head over to Like them then so you can download the recipes gratis!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sounds yummy, I'm still a member of Sam's but I'm so disappointed whenever I go there is never any samples. I'll have to check this day out,thanks!