Who are the Endangerbles?
The Endangerbles are characters based on animals who are either currently on or were on the endangered list. Their mission is to grow awareness about the plight of threatened species.
I recently received an Endangerbles CD to review. I put it on while the kids cleaned their rooms after school. I liked the songs, though I feel that they are better suited for a younger crowd. My oldest is 10 and she told me they were "kind of babyish", but liked "Girls Rock & Rule". The songs are short, and upbeat, so more in tune with someone with a shorter attention span anyway. My 6 year old really liked the theme song and says it is his favorite. The songs are catchy, so don't be surprised if you start singing them yourself!
What's on the CD? The Endangerbles music CD features 10 original upbeat songs, all composed by Fred Bogert. If you know who Fred Bogert is, you'll know that he's a three-time Emmy-nominated musician-performer.
Free song download for becoming a Deputy!
Want to rock out to the theme song, "Extinction for Extinction"? All you need to do is visit the Endangerbles website, www.endangerbles.com, and sign up to become a Deputy. Signing up to be Deputy is free to do. Just sign up and select “SSA” as the option where they heard about The Endangerbles. You'll receive an email with instructions. Easy as pie! Please note, that you must follow these instructions to get your free mp3 download.
The Endangerbles CD is for sale via the Endangerbles website for $9.99 normally, but I just checked and it is listed for sale at just $7.99.
Everyone wants to share the respect and protect message with their little munchkins, but one lucky reader will win an Endangerbles CD of their own, plus a plush toy! Yes, that's right... in addition to the CD, the winner will receive their choice of one of these plush toys:
- Ulysses (Eagle)
- Milton (Orangutan)
- Sasha (Baby Seal)
- Bucksnort (Indian Rhino) --- By the way, I love this name!
- Ms. Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
- Khul (Tiger)
Visit the Endangerbles website and browse around. Tell me something you learned there or the name of a character not listed above, along with their species. For instance if you saw a character by the name of Scrumper, a Kangaroo, you'd put that in your comment.
***You must leave your email in this comment or leave me a note that your email is available via your Blogger profile. ***
Extra Entries (because you really want to win!) Each action is one entry. Each entry must be entered as a separate comment. So if you're a Google Friend - leave a comment. If you also follow on Twitter, leave another, separate comment.
- Be or become my Google Friend (right side bar)
- Be following me already or begin following me on Twitter.
- Be subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email or already subscribed (right side bar - and don't forget, you must confirm the email that Feedburner sends!)
- Be a Fan of Making Ends Meet on Facebook or become one.
- Tell me one thing that you make a point of doing that both respects and helps protect the planet and/or the animals that live here on Earth with us. Examples could be might be that you donate to causes that help endangered animals or you take cloth bags instead of having stores provide plastic bags when you shop. I'd love to know what you do!
- Tweet out this giveaway on Twitter or Share it on Facebook. You can do this one time per day. Please leave link to the share so I can see it. If possible, include @PinchingAbe in your tweet.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of the Endangerbles CD for review purposes. Though the item was provided to me for free, this did not factor into my review. The opinions expressed herein are either my own or derived from my family's experience with the CD.