Friday, May 20, 2011

Printable coupon: Buy one, get one OFF! Clip On Mosquito Repellant Free *up to $10

Living between two rivers means that my little neck of the woods gets mighty humid in the summer months.  It also means that there's a lot of mosquitoes that come around.  I seem to have the blood they like to taste and avoid going outside, particularly at night, since that's when they bite the worst.

My neighbor used to keep a can of mosquito repellant handy on her front porch!  But I don't like to spray chemicals on my skin if I can help it and the OFF! Clip On Mosquito Repellant is something for me to consider.  They have a printable coupon (requires you to complete some information) for a buy one, get one free up to $10 offer that you can sign up for here.

Have you tried this product before?  Did it work?  Please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of this product to help me decide whether or not to invest in it for what is surely to be a long, hot summer.

No comments: