Things Remembered has graciously provided me the opportunity to giveaway a set of Leaves and Vines wine flutes to a lucky reader. These flutes have an ARV of approximately $50 and come in a velvet, black storage case.
This giveaway will run through June 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. The winner shall be chosen via Random.org on or about June 13, 2011 and will have 48 hours to respond to an email from me to obtain shipping information. You must be 18 or older to enter and you must live in the US only. You must complete the mandatory entry or else no other extra additional entries count. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment.
Visit the Things Remembered site and browse around. Tell me something you learned there or something you would like to purchase for yourself or as a wedding gift. There's lots of items there for a variety of occasions (weddings, dads, and grads just to name a few.)
***You must leave your email in this comment or leave me a note that your email is available via your Blogger profile. ***
Extra Entries (because you really want to win!) Each action is one entry. Each entry must be entered as a separate comment. So if you're a Google Friend - leave a comment. If you also follow on Twitter, leave another, separate comment.
- Be or become my Google Friend (right side bar)
- Be following me already or begin following me on Twitter.
- Be subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email or already subscribed (right side bar - and don't forget, you must confirm the email that Feedburner sends!)
- Be a Fan of Making Ends Meet on Facebook or become one.
- Like or have already Liked Things Remembered on Facebook.
- Tweet out this giveaway on Twitter or Share it on Facebook. You can do this one time per day. Please leave link to the share so I can see it. If possible, include @PinchingAbe in your tweet.
Disclosure: I did not receive a free sample to review, but was offered this awesome giveaway opportunity.