The Glutenfreely.com/Baker's Challenge
What type of recipes are they seeking for the Glutenfreely.com/Baker's Challenge? Despite the heat of the summer, they're looking for your holiday recipes. It's never too early to plan ahead for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Eating gluten free can sometimes be a challenge around the holidays for sure so the more lead time, the better. More specifically, they want your holiday recipes using a Betty Crocker gluten free dessert mix or Bisquick's gluten free baking mix.
|Gluten free baking/dessert mixes to use in the Baker's Challenge!|
Prizes: What you can win?
One fantastic baker will receive $5,000, plus a gluten free gift basket. Ten other finalists will receive a gluten free gift basket. Hurry though: the contest ends June 30! Finalists will be announced in September, so get your favorite gluten free mix out and start working on your recipe today.
Thanks to the sponsor, Betty Crocker, via MyBlogSpark, one lucky winner will receive a gift pack of the same items that I did - that being what is pictured above. That includes one of each of the four gluten free dessert mixes from Betty Crocker, plus one box of Bisquick's gluten free mix.
This contest will run through June 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time, with the winner being selected by Random.org on or about June 16, 2011. You must be a US resident and 18 or older to enter. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email seeking shipping information, else I will have to chose a different winner. Therefore, it is imperative that I have a way to reach you via email. Please leave your email in the mandatory comment or note that your email is available in your profile.
Tell me which Betty Crocker gluten free dessert mix (or if it is the Bisquick gluten free baking mix) that you'd use to enter this awesome Baker's Challenge with! Are you going to make delicious holiday cookies with Betty Crocker's gluten free chocolate chip mix or perhaps you'll modify the Devil's food mix into a holiday treat that can't be beat! You don't have to give up your baking secrets, just tell me which mix you'd use to enter! Leave the name of the mix in your comment. Here's a refresher list of the gluten free mixes you can use to enter:
- Betty Crocker's Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker's Devil's Food Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker's Yellow Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker's Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Bisquick's Gluten Free Baking Mix
- Be/Become my Google Friend (right side bar)
- Subscribe to/be subscribed to Making Ends Meet via email (right side bar)
- Like Making Ends Meet on Facebook or have already Liked Making Ends Meet on Facebook
- Tweet this out phrase via twitter: Glutenfreely.com is running a sale on Betty Crocker gluten free mixes - 20% off during the month of June. #myblogspark
- Tweet out this contest via Twitter or Share it on your Facebook page. Leave a link to the share in a comment or if your account is private, just let me know. You can do this one time per day, but you need to leave a comment for each separate share.
Disclosure: I received a package containing Betty Crocker/Bisquick mixes via the sponsor, Betty Crocker, in consideration for this blog post. Betty Crocker also supplied me with information about the Baker's Challenge to share with my readers.