Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven

Today is 7/11 and that means it is the annual day that Slurp-a-holics have come to love:  Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven!  Today (at participating stores) you can get a 7.11 oz cup of your favorite flavor.   My 10 year old just saw me writing this post and now has a pout.  Remember I said "participating stores"... I doubt the one here in my town is participating since they didn't last year and had the deer in the headlight look when I asked last year.  Save the kiddos some disappointment and call ahead! 

2 comments:

Free samples and coupons said...

It’s very good post! Congratulations! I really enjoyed to reading your blog. Thanks for share all this information. I’m looking forward your next post

Fuel Injection Pump Test Bench said...

I've never posted a comment before, but I vistit your blog regularly and enjoy reading your postings.