Friday, July 22, 2011

Future Freschetta Freebie alert: Get free pizza August 4.


Freschetta will be hosting a free event to promote their By The Slice product on August 4. They'll be giving away thousands of free coupons, so it is an event not to be missed. In addition to the free coupons, they'll also be holding other contests to allow consumers to win coupons too.

Afraid you will miss the date? No fears! Starting July 28, you can sign up to receive a reminder. (I'll set a reminder post to prompt both your memory and mine)  The event will go live on August 4 at 11 AM.

Disclosure:   I'm a blog member with Freschetta Connection.  That means I get advance notice of awesome promos such as this one, which I get to share with you.  I will be entered into a drawing to win a prize for having shared this event with my readers.

1 comment:

Pinching Abe said...

Sorry about that blank post earlier - Blogger and I don't always get along!