Sunday, July 03, 2011

There's an app for that... seriously, there really is! Print from the road...

I swear, there seems to be an app for just about everything.  I'd be hard pressed to come up with an original app idea because it literally seems that there's an app that will do just about anything that I'd want to do.  I saw tonight that OfficeMax now has an app that will let you print from your mobile devices - even Google Docs - all sent to the store of your choice (handy store locator built in).  Wow, how cool is that? 

I've found myself desperately trying to get printer access when traveling.  Once, we had to make a side trip to my sister's house because I happened to notice our insurance card was out of date (though paid!).  We just didn't want to risk getting pulled over or having an accident without a current card.  I can see lots of applications for this app.

By the way, this app is free and is downloadable via iTunes.

(I wasn't paid for this post... I just seriously loved the idea!)

No comments: