Aspects about the Libre Tea Glass 'n Poly mug that hubby liked:
- It stayed cool to the touch, even with boiling water in it.
- It kept the water hot longer, so the tea steeped better.
- The filter didn't let a lot of loose leaves through.
- It's big enough to get a good-sized cup of tea.
- Portability is great and it fits in the car's cup holder. Pour and steep on the way to work!
- Tea mug is aesthetically pleasing with a glass interior and poly carbonate exterior.
- It cleans easily (we plan to hand wash)
- It can handle loose leaf or blooming teas. I liked that I could keep re-infuse the blooming tea in the same mug.
- Screen popped out when he dropped it and it was work to get it back in. (So be careful there.)
- He wishes it were microwaveable (at least the base part) to heat the water. He doesn't have easy access to boiling water at work.
Buy it! You can purchase a Libre Tea mug at their website. Prices range from $24 to $32.50.
Check out my ThisMoment. There are pictures of hubby's first use!
Libre Tea has graciously allowed me to host a giveaway for a large Libre Tea mug! One lucky reader will win. This giveaway will run through August 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. The winner shall be chosen via Random.org on or about August 18, 2011. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to an email from me asking for shipping information. If winner does not respond within that time frame, I must choose a different winner. Therefore, it is imperative that you ensure that you leave your email address in the mandatory comment or ensure that your Blogger profile has your email visible to me. Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 years and older.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me what kind of tea you would brew in your Libre Tea mug if you were to win. Would it be a breakfast blend, a chamomile, or a bloom?
Extra entries: Each action is an entry, so be sure to leave a comment for each separate item below. Remember, if you've already friended/followed, just let me know in a comment. Pinching Abe appreciates all her followers whether new or old!
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs (right side bar) --- Each blog you follow on GFC is worth an entry! Maximize your entries by following them all.
- Subscribe via email (right side bar)
- Tweet this giveaway out and/or share it with your friends on Facebook. Sharing tools are below. You can share one time per day; just be sure to leave a separate comment for each day you share.
- Be my Google Friend (right side bar)
But wait, don't miss out on these other Libre Tea contests from other Blog POP! blogs.
Dad of Divas: http://dadofdivas.com/
Quick Tattletails: http://www.quicktattletails.
Momma Told Me: http://www.mommatoldmeblog.
Turning the Clock Back: http://turning-the-clock-back.
Socialite's Closet: http://www.mommatoldmeblog.
Confessions of an Overworked Mom: http://www.