Monday, September 12, 2011

Waiting for M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn to arrive @Walmart #MMsGetCorny #cBias

This is what the new M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms bag will look like.

Halloween is on it's way!  It's hard to believe that August melted (but not in my hands!) into September so easily.  It wasn't until after my kids started school after Labor Day that I felt like autumn was really here.  With Labor Day in the rearview mirror, I'm looking forward to crisp, fall mornings and.... candy corn!  I love candy corn and have no shame in keeping a candy bowl full of those sugary kernels.

Now M&M's has a new twist on my old favorite by launching M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn this month.  Be looking for it at a Walmart near you, perhaps even as early as this week.  I was hoping they'd arrive last week, but... not to be.  Not being able to find them makes the hunt to find them even more fun.  If you find them before me, please comment below and let me know where you found them (store and city/state) and what you thought of them.  And be looking for a review coming up shortly once I get my hot little hands on a bag of my own!

P.S.  Here's a link to get you a coupon to use for when you do find M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn at Walmart!


Disclosure:  I am a member of Collective Bias and will receive coupons to facilitate a future purchase of this product to review here on Making Ends Meet. 
Post a Comment