Monday, September 12, 2011

Seeking sponsors for Blog POP!'s 'Christmas Wishes' event (Nov 3, 4, 5, and 6)

Isn't that elf just cute as a button?  This new blog button means that we're ramping up to secure sponsors for Blog POP!'s next event, 'Christmas Wishes'.   If you have a product that you think would be a great fit and perfect to feature here at Making Ends Meet, please contact me at iclipcoupons@gmail.com.  I'd love to discuss a review and giveaway opportunity with you, providing an awesome amount of product exposure due to our event, just in time for the Christmas shopping season. 

We are trying to focus on luxury items and for me, I'd love to feature luxury type items that most people can afford.  This could mean a fluffy new robe and slippers, sheets that are as soft as silk, yummy (and please, gluten free) chocolates and candies, unique gift baskets or ???  Please use your imagination, sponsors.  I'd love to hear from you soon to hash out details.

No comments: