Monday, October 03, 2011

I found M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's at Walmart at long last! #MMsGetCorny #cbias

This is a craft me and my son did.  See what we put inside?

I have found the new Halloween M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's at Walmart.  You might remember that I've been stalking my local Walmart for weeks looking for them there, but hadn't had any luck.  I couldn't look for them anywhere else because they are a Walmart exclusive.  They shipped a little later than expected, but they should be in your store soon if they aren't there already.

What did I think of them?  Well, they certainly tasted like white chocolate.  I cracked open the bag and I did smell a candy corn scent.  However, I didn't really taste one.  These orange, white, and yellow treats tasted yummy though.

Check out my ThisMoment slide show to see me shopping at Walmart for these and see what other Halloween candy my sweet tooth couldn't resist.






Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. The opinions and choice of photos were my own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I would just like to say that I'm highly jealous since we still don't have them here! ;)

Anonymous said...

They have them at QFC stores as well. Not walmart exclusive