Monday, October 24, 2011

McRib is McBack at McDonald's! Now through November 14, that is...

Participating McDonalds' across the country will be offering McRib sandwiches from now until November 14.  These elusive sandwiches are something that McRib fans are willing to make the drive for, from what I've read.  I don't eat McDonald's (except for apple dippers), so I won't be getting one, but if you're a fan, check your local Mickey D's and let us know if you found it by posting a comment below. 

2 comments:

Pinching Abe said...

Philadelphia/NJ folks, check out this contest/promo to get a free McRib sandwich: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mcdonalds-announces-return-of-the-mcrib-to-the-greater-philadelphia-region-132428198.html

Highlights: "On October 24 and November 11 (Veterans Day), members of the military can enjoy one free McRib sandwich. Members of the military must show their military I.D. at the counter to receive their free McRib sandwich on the designated dates listed above, limit one per customer per visit while supplies last."

Unknown said...

Yes I found it and all I could think was YUCK! I think they look like the nastiest and most unnatural things ever...LOL I've never tasted them though. I know lots of people love them and when they come out they buy multiples!