Monday, April 09, 2012

Sam's Club free health screening Saturday, April 14 (brain screening)

This Saturday, April 14, Sam's Club will be providing members with a free brain health screenings, which are set to include a screening for memory and educational materials on Alzheimer's and dementia.  Other screenings include glucose, blood pressure, and BMI.  Tests may vary by location/state.  This screenings are free and will occur between 11 AM and 3 PM on April 14.  Sam's Club pharmacies will also have free samples of FOCUSFactor supplements too.

3 comments:

Joshuasmta said...

Bury It - Honestly, some people do bury hoards of silver coins in the ground. All-around Finals Womens The share price crossed Rs.415 mark in mid June.

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.

Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information
about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.
my web site :: cigarettes online

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog
shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Bless you
Feel free to surf my weblog - free iphone