Saturday, May 19, 2012

Subscribe to Making Ends Meet!

Thanks to all of my readers!  I hope that my posts help you and I try to dig up less noticed deals and steals to share with you since there are literally hundreds of frugal bloggers out there.  If you haven't already, please consider subscribing to my feed by email.


Enter your email address - you must confirm subscription when feedburner emails you:

Delivered by FeedBurner


I know a lot of you follow on Facebook, but I don't post everything I blog about over there... mainly because I don't want to clog your stream.  A great way to get the best of both worlds is to follow me on Facebook and also subscribe.  Life is busy and a daily digest can help you get caught up on any deals you might have missed.  Plus, I offer subscription as a contest entry for giveaways.

Thanks again!  I hope this summer is one full of deals to share with you all.


No comments: