Tuesday, May 01, 2012

White Castle Craver Nation Rewards Program (FREE Sliders!)

Signing up at White Castle's Craver Nation site will score you two free Sliders (or $1 off frozen Sliders)!  Sign up at http://cravernation.com.  Plus, you'll earn points for Sliders for completing specific tasks on the website. 

Not all states have a White Castle (mine doesn't), so folks who do will want to sign up.  Here's a list of states that do have White Castles.  Search for the nearest one to you here as you'll need to enter your favorite White Castle to sign up.

Illinois

Indiana

Kentucky

Michigan

Minnesota

Missouri

New Jersey

New York

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

Wisconsin



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I crave White Castle! Too bad it's not closer. Every time we go to IN to visit the hubs fam we get some! Down this way we have Krystals! YUMMERS!

MIKE RYAN said...

I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE EATING MORE SLIDERS, I'M 65 YRS OLD AND HAVE BEEN CHOWING DOWN ON THE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE !! WE MOVED TO PITTSBURGH WHERE THEY DON'T HAVE THEM WE'RE NOW BACK IN OHIO BUT EACH TRIP 2 TIMES A MONTH I WOULD TAKE HOME A HUNDRED OF THEM AND THEY WERE GONE BY MONDAY WHEN I LEFT AGAIN, I MORE THAN CRAVE THEM I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM !!!!!

Anonymous said...

We need a white castle in Bloomington, Illinois