Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spotted at Kroger: Coupon for free Limited Edition King of Pop Pepsi can coupon

I don't get to Kroger as often as I'd like, mainly because it's a bit of a drive.  Richmond, VA is an hour and fifteen on a good traffic day, but I'd convinced my husband to kill three proverbial birds with one stone: a Kroger run, Old Navy, and the Boy Scout store since Cub Adventure Camp is looming.  I love the Kroger at Short Pump because they carry a large variety of gluten free goodies (including 3 Fellers), so that's our Kroger of choice (please, please expand to the Fredericksburg area!)

At that Kroger, I found a coupon for a free limited edition King of Pop 16 oz Pepsi can, which with the coupon would be free with two Pepsi 12oz 12 packs purchase.  The coupon is good until 8/31.  The 16 oz cans retail for .99.

The funniest thing was when I told my husband you aren't supposed to drink the Pepsi from the can.  He looked at me like I was crazy.  But collectors want the can unopened.

No comments: