Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aeropostale $5 tees, plus cash back through eBates



My tween is in love with Aeropostale.  We recently visited an outlet and she had a great time checking out all the tops and selecting the Aeropostale jacket she'd been salivating over for months (having seen Claudia of Meet the Hutterites wear one, she just had to have one.)  If you're looking to order some clothes online, they do have some tees priced at $5, in both boys and girls.  Select hoodies are priced at $15.

They're also running a promo this weekend for free shipping, plus a $10 Aero gift card (mailed after your order ships) when you spend $87 or more through Labor Day.  Just use code LBRDAY87 at checkout.  You must reach $87 before taxes/shipping fees. 

Shop through eBates and receive 3% cash back.


This post contains a referral link to eBates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is also OBSESSED with Aeropostale. I feel like every other weekend I'm either giving her cash to go shopping their or my credit card to buy their clothes online. The price of being a father I suppose. Thanks for the information on all of the deals- it will more than likely save me some money!