Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Coupon: Printable Mott's Fruit Flavored Snacks

Need to pick up some snacks for your kids' lunches?  It's hard to believe that school starts soon!  It's almost September and I know I'll be packing lunches in no time flat.  

Mott's Fruit Flavored Snacks might be a hit with your kids.  They are made with real fruit and vegetable juice.  A big bonus with me:  natural colors and flavors.  Bigger bonus:  Double BTFEs will help your school twice as much!  

Would you like to give them a try?  The folks at Motts through MyBlogSpark provided me with this information and this coupon link for you to save 60 cents off one Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks.  Go here to save:  http://bit.ly/MottsCoupon.


Sharing is caring!  If you know someone who could use this coupon, please share this post with them or even on social media if you wish (sharing links below).  As I mentioned, Motts provided me with this information and coupon link via MyBlogSpark. 

No comments: